PATIENT TREATMENT ASSISTANT PROGRAM (PTAP)
The Program established by the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation “The Patient Treatment Assistant Program (PTAP)” is an initiative founded and based on the prevalent need for medical aid of vulnerable children.
This website provides a platform for interested members of the public, families, care workers, to apply for medical aid for vulnerable children.
THE LHCHF PTAP MEDICAL AID
The LHCHF PTAP medical aid contributes to the medical needs of vulnerable children as qualified below;
- Full or part payment for the hospital bill depending on the cost
- Contribution towards the cost of prescribed medication.
- Transportation to and from the nearest health centres
Grants available fall into various categories which will be applied during the deliberation of the award committee. Grants are open on quarterly basis and will be given subject to the decisions of the members of the PTAP Committee. Application from patients will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Disclaimer: Where we are not able to grant your request, we may be able to direct or advice you on the way forward where possible.
|UPDATE ON PTAP APPLICATIONS|
|Number of calls||53|
|Number of Request||21|
|How many meets our criteria||16|
|How many applied online||4|
|Number of approved request||11|
The Secretary LHCHF, Dr. Francisca Odeka presenting The PTAP Medical Grant Receipt and Acknowledgement letter to Mrs. Ngozi Nwobi of Lady Dorcas Foundation.
LHCHF Secretary Dr. Mrs. Odeka donating the P-TAP token to Angel Ojimmado’s Mother Paediatric unit at Maitama District Hospital Abuja
- If the vulnerable child is diagnosed with a specific medical condition or suffering from a certified ailment by a qualified and registered medical practitioner
- You have hospital or transport costs needed to be paid and you are not able to meet up with the required fee.